At Maximum Nursery, we are committed to utilizing the latest in floral biotechnology and greenhouse technology to produce high quality gerbera daisies, germinis, and field flowers.
At Maximum Nursery, we take pride in our effort to be mindful of our impact on the environment and the communities in which we operate.
We strive to utilize resources in an efficient manner and reduce our adverse ecological effects. We do this by:
• Using the latest in Integrated Pest Management (IPM) to manage pest damage in the most economical manner, and with the least possible risk to humans and the environment.
• Integrating state-of-the-art greenhouse control technology to minimize water and energy loss and optimize quality and output.
• Employing hydroponics in all our greenhouses and recycling 100% of the water used for irrigation.
We esteem to leave a lasting positive imprint on our community. We devote our time and assets to numerous non-profits in the community and abroad.
Maximum Nursery understands that our workforce is indispensable and we treat our employees accordingly. We commit to:
• Safe workplace conditions.
• Employee housing for qualified individuals.
The aforementioned commitments, systems, and technologies are constantly being improved upon as new information becomes available.
If you would like to learn more about our environmental and social commitments please feel free to contact us!